Re: [Exim] condition question

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: George Schlossnagle
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] condition question
On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, George Schlossnagle wrote:

> Even after Reading The Fine Manual in regards to this, I'm a bit
> confused as to how to properly use the -be option.

Run "exim -be". When it prompts you, type the expansion string at it.
Like this:

$ exim -be
> ${if and {{${lookup mysql{select login from accounts where login='${local_part}'}{$value}fail}}{${perl{attach_check}{${message_body}}}}}}

Failed: missing or misplaced { or }

However, I can now see the problem. Neither of the sub-strings that you
have got following "and" is a condition. They just expand to values. You
have somehow got to turn them into conditions.

I agree the error message is misleading. I've made a note to try to
improve it.