Re: [Exim] SMTP out with PAM authentication, Debian

Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: jens-ingo brodesser
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] SMTP out with PAM authentication, Debian
On Fri, 1 Dec 2000, jens-ingo brodesser wrote:

> ==============
> /etc/exim.conf

[...]

> login:
> driver=plaintext
> public_name=LOGIN
> server_condition="${if pam{$1:$2}{1}{0}}"
> server_prompts="Username:: : Password::"
> server_set_id=$1
> ==============

> ==============
> paniclog
>
> domain missing in rewrite key string "login:" in line 423
> 2000-11-22 00:45:59 Exim configuration error
> ==============

Sections in the configure file are separated by

end

It looks like you've left on the "end" between the section on header
rewriting and the section on authentication.

> please use PGP when replying to this message.

You posted to a mailing list, which is where I am copying my reply. So I
think you will understand why I don't encrypt this to you.

Cheers,

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg