Re: [Exim] Canned clue?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeffrey Goldberg
A: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Canned clue?
On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

> Jeffrey Goldberg rearranged electrons thusly:
>
> > recognizing that a big load of spam has arrived. Maybe you want
> > ignore_errmsg_errors_after
> > And set it for a couple of days.
>
> Thanks, Jeff. That should do the trick I think

I suspect so. How much time you give it is up to you. When running mail
at Cranfield.ac.uk, I first set it to 2d, then after a few weeks set it to
1d and by the end I set it to 12h. It really depends on quantity and how
much clutter you'll accept in your queue versus how sure you don't want to
miss anything that might indicate a problem you can solve (like my story
with ifrance.com which I might have missed with the 12h drop.)

-j

--
Jeffrey Goldberg
I have recently moved, see http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/contact.html