Re: [Exim] MySQL libraries

Author: Guillaume Finance
To: Exim Group
Subject: Re: [Exim] MySQL libraries
Hello,

thanks to everyone for your help - I can now run Exim.

Fro anyone that this would interest:

libmysqlclient.so.6 was in /usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql

I looked at my /etc/ld.so.conf file and found /usr/local/lib, so instead of
adding /usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql in this file, I have created a link in
/usr/local/lib: libmysqlclient.so.6 to
/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.6

cheers
Guillaume