[Exim] exicyclog updates?

Author: Chris Knipe
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] exicyclog updates?
Hi all,

I was just wondering quickly, as a "wishlist" type request, can exicyclog
perhaps be changed a tad to that it checks for the existance of
msglog.OLD, and if found, that it archives the old message logs on a daily
basis to the exim log file directory, or something similar?

The only reason I ask this, is just because it gets a tad difficult to
trace messages from the old message logs, if you sit with like 8,000 of
these logs from the past weeks messages...

I think it'll just be a bit easier to manage the logs if we say have them
in archives, like msglog.OLD-ddmmyyy.tar.gz or something similar...

- --
Regards,
Chris Knipe

Technical Administrator / Developer