[Exim] navidad

Author: Cherubini Enrico
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] navidad
Hi,
I'm using exim.filter to filter incoming email looking for viruses. As many
of you know there is another virus around called navidad or something like
this..I tried to update exim.filter but I understood only how to add new
extensions. How can I change it to look in the file name too ?

--

Bye
                            +--------+ Maybe you are searching for freedom
                            | Enrico |    Maybe you can't find it anywhere
                            +--------+          I found it in linux.......

    But the dangers are greater each year, and now Microsoft has explicitly
 targeted our community. We can't take the future of freedom for granted. Don't
 take it for granted! If you want to keep your freedom, you must be prepared to
   defend it. (C) Richard Stallman http://www.gnu.org/gnu/thegnuproject.html