Re: [Exim] Mental Core Dump: Virus Scanning from a system fi…

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Mental Core Dump: Virus Scanning from a system filter revisited
On Sun, 12 Nov 2000 18:20:21 +0000 (GMT), Philip Hazel
<ph10@???> wrote:
>On Sun, 12 Nov 2000, Marc Haber wrote:
>> What are your opinions about this concept?
>
>Thanks for your thoughts. I did promise to look at this area, but have
>not managed to do so in time for the next release. I will try to get
>something included in the planning document I'm going to write soon.

Actually, I don't think that any modifications in the exim code base
are necessary to implement this concept. It is nice to hear that you
didn't see any obvious mistakes in here, so I'll probably go for a
proof of concept next week.

Greetings
Marc