Re: [Exim] Problems with rewriting

Author: John Horne
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Problems with rewriting
On 10-Nov-00 at 14:24:02 Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, Patrice PILLOT wrote:
>> Nevertheless, I've run a 2.0x exim on my debian box at home until
>> recently and this kind of rewriting rules worked perfectly well.
>>
>> Is my problem a 2.04 bug or a *SGI* 2.04 version bug ?
>
> I'm afraid I can't say. I don't recall a bug like this, but then my
> memory isn't what it used to be. I'm afraid I haven't got time just now
> to trawl the change logs.

Simply looking for 'rewrite' didn't show anything relevant as far as I could
see from 2.04.

I'd say try changing the rewrite rule to a regular expression to see if that
changes anything. Try running 'exim -d9 -brw', again just to see if it shows
anything (probably not though). try changing it to '*@...' (can't remember
the domain name) again to see what happens.

John.

E-mail: jhorne@???