Re: [Exim] Build errors

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Julian King
A: Bryan McWhirt
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Build errors
> -ldb -lresolv -L/usr/local/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient -lpq
> /usr/i386-slackware-linux/bin/ld: cannot open -lpq: No such file or
> directory
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

The error appears to be that it can't find libpq - do a locate on that,
I've no idea what it is off the top of my head, but I suspect that it
shouldn't be there. If you can't find a libpq.<something> then delete
the -lpq, and see if that compiles. If you do have one then use
something like -L/path/to/libpq (and you may need -R/path/to/libpq as well
if it isn't in your search path - or edit your ldconfig stuff.

> Bryan McWhirt
> iceberg@???

Julian