[Exim] Problem with procmail director

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tabor J. Wells
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Problem with procmail director
I've got a new POP/IMAP server running NIS+, Solaris 7, with NFS-mounted
user home directories and Exim v3.16. The user has a .procmailrc in their
home directory. When my procmail director is called, it returns EACCES
because uid exim (30) can't see the .procmailrc:

directing user@???
calling procmail director
require_files = user:/users/user/.procmailrc
require files uid=30 gid=30 euid=30 egid=30
test existence of /users/user/.procmailrc
required present, EACCES => unknown
Permission denied
restored uid=30 gid=30 euid=30 egid=30
procmail director deferred user
message: file existence defer in procmail director: Permission denied

My director setup:

procmail:
driver = localuser
require_files = ${local_part}:${home}/.procmailrc
transport = procmail_pipe

I've seen FAQ Q0410, but I'm curious why exim isn't dropping privs to that
of the user. I've also explicitly set "user = ${local_part}" in the
director as well with the same results. I'm sure I'm missing something so
obvious that I should be ashamed for even asking this questio. But I'm
tired from staying up to watch US election results and this has left me
unable to puzzle out what I'm sure is a simple problem. :)

TIA,

Tabor

Tabor J. Wells                                     twells@???
Fsck It!                 Just another victim of the ambient morality