Re: [Exim] mailx and exim a bad combo?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave C.
A: crozierm
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] mailx and exim a bad combo?
There is an option (I dont remember it exactly right now) to tell exim
not to add that line.

Normally when using the appendfile driver with the unix mailbox format,
you want exim (or sendmail, or whatever) to write that line so that the
MUA (or MUA agent) knows where one message ends and another beings. The
line is actually part of the envelope..

Apparently procmail doesnt want that format on its input, so you want
to tell exim not to add it. Either that, or if you are receiving mail
via fetchmail, perhaps the POP server you are getting your mail from
has that header there, and is feeding it to exim incorrectly..