Re: [Exim] one domain, multiple mailbox servers

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Rolf Habing
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] one domain, multiple mailbox servers
On Fri, 3 Nov 2000, Rolf Habing wrote:

> ---
> failed to expand condition"${if eq {${lookup{${local_part:$h_sender}}lsearch{/etc/passwd}{$value}{0}}}{0}}"
> for unknown director: missing } at end of string
> ----

The error message is confusing. I wonder if I could improve it? I'll
take a look.

Your mistake is that you have left out the colon to terminate $h_sender.
RFC822 is very liberal. You are permitted to have } characters in header
names. Yes, really. The only characters not permitted are white space
and colon.