Re: [Exim] Exim suddenly delivers every mail 3 times

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Max Berger
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim suddenly delivers every mail 3 times
Max.Berger@??? said:
> But without changing any configuration, after a while of working just
> fine, exim suddenly started to deliver mails 3 times to the same
> account.

Start with the exim logs - how many deliveries are you seeing in the
logs?
Are you seeing something like 2 failed deliveries and one sucessful -
in which case I would hazard a guess that there is an NFS mounted
mailbox somewhere :-)

Assuming exim is doing 3 deliveries, did it start from one message
coming in to exim, or is the triplication happening elsewhere? Is
there an alias file that could be causing this (you can get round
exim's normal duplicate delivery squashing).

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]