Re: [Exim] socket bind to port 25 for address any failed add…

Author: George Schlossnagle
To: Ralf Marquis
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] socket bind to port 25 for address any failed address in use
Sounds like you stll have something running whihc is bound to port 25.
Perhaps another exim process, perhaps sedmail (did you kill all the
running procs as well as deletethe executables)? do a ps auxw and look
for any exim or sendmail procs. Kill them and you should be fine.

Also, if you're looking for exim docs in english, you should look at
http://www.exim.org/.

George