Re: [Exim] queuerunner

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Conrad wood
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] queuerunner
On Sat, 28 Oct 2000, Conrad wood wrote:

> > So, run more than one queue runner!
>
> that`s what I tried, but if one queue runner is already active the
> second exits and logs "the spool directory is locked".

It should not do that. It should give that message only when it comes
across a message that some other process is working on. It should then
proceed to the next message, not exit. [Well, to be more accurate: the
process that the queue runner creates in order to deliver the message
should exit, but the queue runner process itself should then start up
another process to work on the next message.] Are you absolutely sure
that the queue runner process itself stopped? If so, this is indicative
of a bug. However, I don't really believe it, because otherwise queue
runners would be aborting all the time and lots of people would be
letting me know about it.