Re: [Exim] setting hosts in directors

Author: Phil Chambers
To: Gyan Mathur
CC: exim-users, gyan
Subject: Re: [Exim] setting hosts in directors
On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:10:26 +0200 Gyan Mathur <gyan@???> wrote:

> > The smartuser director knows "host" without doing a lookup so it would be sim
> > pler
> > if I could do "hosts = host" in the smartuser director.
>
> > Unfortunately there is no "hosts" option for directors, which seems odd since
>
> > What am I missing?
>
> "domains = host-x" ?

Not "domains = " as that controls what the smartuser director gets to work on. I
want the smartuser director to set up what the "hosts" option sets up in the smtp
transport. The description of that says "addresses can be passed to the smtp
transport by any router or director, not all of which provide an associated host
list" I want to set up the "associated hosts list" in the smartuser director.

Phil.
Phil Chambers (postmaster@???)
University of Exeter