[Exim] Web site searching shot

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: dimitry
Cc: exim-users
Temas antiguos: [Exim] How can I change "lowest numbered MX record ..." text ?
Asunto: [Exim] Web site searching shot
gw-exim@??? said:
> BTW, when I tried to look for some text in exim's mail list DB (http://
> www.exim.org/maillist.html) I got:

> ht://Dig error

> htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of
> this site. The error message is:

> Unable to read word database file '/usr/htdig/db/db.words.db' Did you
> run htmerge?

I'm working on the indexing at present - actually I am just rebuilding
the indexes which takes a couple of hours or more....

Should be back later, but I am aware its not happy, but I don't have
sufficient disk to keep 2 sets of indexes around so it can work and
build a differnt index set at the same time.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]