[Exim] How can I change "lowest numbered MX record ..." text…

Author: Dmitry Alyabyev
To: exim-users
New-Topics: [Exim] Web site searching shot
Subject: [Exim] How can I change "lowest numbered MX record ..." text ?
Hello

Is it possible to change error text "lowest numbered MX record points
to local host" into error messages to something else ?
I'd like to put more details into such messages (the reason is seting
self=fail_hard for wrong MX'ed domains).

BTW, when I tried to look for some text in exim's mail list DB
(http://www.exim.org/maillist.html) I got:

ht://Dig error

htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of
this site. The error message is:

Unable to read word database file '/usr/htdig/db/db.words.db'
Did you run htmerge?