[Exim] The Latest Snapshot (including LMTP over TCP/IP)

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: exim-users
CC: John Holman
Temas novos: [Exim] Another Snapshot (including LMTP over TCP/IP and PIPELINING)
Asunto: [Exim] The Latest Snapshot (including LMTP over TCP/IP)
I've updated the Exim snapshot release in

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-snapshot.tar.gz

It contains various fixes and changes that have been recently discussed,
but the main reason I'm making it available is that I have added support
for LMTP over TCP/IP, by adding "protocol=lmtp" to the smtp transport.
This was a requested feature that needs testing for real; it should also
allow AUTH to be used with this kind of LMTP.