Re: [Exim] ldap and openldap-2.0.6

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Brian Candler
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] ldap and openldap-2.0.6
On Fri, Oct 20, 2000 at 03:39:59PM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > Minor patches to allow exim-3.16 to compile against openldap-2.0.6
>
> Thanks. This is the second lot I've received! I haven't been able to do
> anything about the first ones, because I couldn't get hold of a copy of
> OpenLDAP 2.x. Has it now been released?

http://www.openldap.org/software/download/

Version 2.0.6 is current release, although 1.2.11 remains the "stable"
release. So there's no need to CVS, unless you want something a bit more
bleeding-edge.

> I tried to install cvs on this Solaris
> box in order to do that, but it barfed with compilation errors. So I
> gave up, deciding to wait for the OpenLDAP release.

If you've got a FreeBSD box floating around, it's all there straight out of
the box.

Cheers,

Brian.