[Exim] problem in configuring my MUA for exim

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Neeraj Manral
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] problem in configuring my MUA for exim
Hi
I have installed exim .its working fine .Now i was trying to set the MUA
netscape messenger for the user to retrive mails .I have installed exim on
a linux (redhat6.0) box.How does a user retrieve his mails .
I have done all the required settings .Smtp and Pop id but while sending or
recieving mail i recieve some error in pop conf .How does one check this ?
When i try
# telnet popserver 110
Trying 202.54.X.X
Connected to 202.54.X.X
Escape character is '^]'.
Connection closed by foreign host.
#
how should i check whether my pop-3d configuration is correct ?
do i have to do some thing in the Exim configuration file ?
Bye.
nm