[Exim] relaying: thought I got it

Author: Torsten Curdt
To: Exim-Users
Subject: [Exim] relaying: thought I got it
My brain hurts...

We have two mailers. One in the perimeter
net and one in the intraweb.

The perimeter mailer accepts our mail and
routes it through the firewall to our internal
mailer. Noone but the internal mailer
should be aloud to relay to the perimeter mailer.

I checked at abuse.net. Anonymous relaying was ok
but failed at the registered one. And I don't get it!
As far as I understand it this means anyone can
send mail appearing as if it comes from me.

primary_hostname = mail.dff.st
qualify_domain = dff.st
local_domains = /etc/exim/localdomains (=dff.st)
never_users = root
forbid_domain_literals
host_lookup = 0.0.0.0/0
host_accept_relay = mail.dff.local
host_reject_recipients = /etc/exim/host_reject_recipients (=*empty*)
sender_reject = /etc/exim/sender_reject (=*empty*)
receiver_verify
sender_verify
rbl_domains = rbl.maps.vix.com:dul.maps.vix.com:relays.orbs.org
message_size_limit = 1000000
message_filter = /etc/exim/system.filter
message_body_visible = 5000

end
inbound_smtp:
  driver = domainlist
  transport = remote_smtp
  route_list = "dff.local   mail.dff.local byname; \
                dff.st      mail.dff.local byname;"

What did I miss? Is the problem the localdomain?
Because if it's a local domain it's not relaying?
--
Torsten