[Exim] Mask headers in Mailer-Daemon message

Autor: Bruno Touleau
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Mask headers in Mailer-Daemon message
I have a little problem, I use a internal SMTP mailer for local delivery

without direct connection to the Internet. But when a user doesn't
exist, my internal mailer forward the Mailer-Daemon message to my
official server which send to the sender, but I don't want to see any
information of my internal mailer
I 'll like Mailer-Daemon@???
and nothing about the headers in the body for "by
internalmailer.domain.net with esmtp (Exim 3.16 #1)"

Another thing how to hide the "Exim 3.16 #1" information?

My section Router
send_to_gateway:
driver = domainlist
transport = remote_smtp