RE: [Exim] ignoring case in "matches" (message filter)

Author: Maximiliano Kolus
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: RE: [Exim] ignoring case in "matches" (message filter)
Hello!

> >     How do i ignore case in this expression?

> Hi Max ;)
>
> > if $header_X-Mailer matches "Mail Bomber|Aureate Group Mail Free
> > Edition|MultiMailer|MailWorkZ +Broadcast" # sent by spamware
>
> Tried perl regexps?

    But how do i use it? you meant an external filter?

> FWIW, this is a set of spam-blocking rulesets from Claus
> Assmann's page at
> http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/chk89-opt.html to detect
> and bounce mail
> based on headers generated by some popular spamware programs.

    I've checked them, and i will convert them to exim's format today or
tomorow :). As you can see, i've done a regexp that machts Argentinian
murks, but i have problems when the spammers change the case (ie: TITULO
instead Titulo), that's why i want to ignore case.

> Oh, Max - you might want to remove that bit about Allaire
> Cold Fusion etc
> (it's in Claus Assmann's regexps at least) ... that's
> Allaire's cold fusion
> scripting engine, used by several legit developers as well.

    Will do.

Maximiliano Kolus
System Engineer - Amtec.net

mkolus@???
<http://www.amtec.net>

Amtec.net - The eBuilder Company of LatinAmerica