Re: [Exim] Killing a misconfigured host.

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Killing a misconfigured host.
Yann Golanski rearranged electrons thusly:

> Yes, exactis is a rather broen bunch of spamers. We black holed them for
> a loing while untill FT.com asked us to unblock them. they are
> incompetant to the extreem.

The best, and most effective cure is to file an RBL nomination against them.
http://www.mail-abuse.org/rbl/candidacy.html has enough books to throw at
these spambags.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + sureshr@???
Linux is like a Teepee - No Windows, No Gates, Apache Inside