Re: [Exim] Looking for a driver/router/transport that will d…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Looking for a driver/router/transport that will do qmail-style aliases?
Michael Stevens <mstevens@???> probably said:
> On Wed, Oct 11, 2000 at 04:44:31PM -0000, Lorens Kockum wrote:
> > I have a domain with a lot of qmail-style aliases that I am
> > loath to lose, but I want to put it on an exim machine.
> >
> > Rewriting the .qmail files in, say, procmail format is not a
> > problem.
> >
> > Neatest would be to have a router or a transport in exim that
> > would simply choose the appropriate (procmail or qmail-native)
> > delivery file. Does that exist already?
> >
> > If not, I'm off to put a qmail behind the exim, on the same
> > machine; that should work, but the poor 486 32Mo in question
> > doesn't need the load.
>
> I'm not familiar with the qmail format, but would a small conversion
> tool that allowed you to automatically rewrite qmail aliases into
> exim filters / procmail / whatever be the easiest option? If it's
> a reasonably simple file, and djb stuff usually *does* seem to be
> fairly simple and easy to parse, it ought to be an easyish job...

I think he means .qmail-foo files, containing a file/address to
send username-foo to.

I use;

userforward:
driver = forwardfile
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
file = .forward${local_part_suffix}
filter
suffix = DSUFFIX*
suffix_optional
condition = ${if exists{$home}{true}{} }

procmail:
  driver = localuser
  transport = procmail_pipe
  require_files = "${local_part}:${home}/.procmailrc:+PROCMAILDIR/procmail\
                    :+!${home}/.forward"
  suffix = DSUFFIX*
  suffix_optional
  no_expn
  no_verify
  condition = ${if exists{$home}{true}{} }

localuser:
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery

suffixes_verify: