Re: [Exim] TLS, AUTH and relaying (testing TLS support)

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Phil Pennock
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] TLS, AUTH and relaying (testing TLS support)
On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Phil Pennock wrote:

> host_accept_relay = localhost : {AUTH}{TLS}* : \
>        {AUTH}192.168.42.0/24 : ! *

Idea noted for melting pot.

> Disclaimer: I haven't played with the TLS stuff at all. But this is an
> idea for an extensible syntax could integrate reasonably well. Probably
> better not to use {} as I've done - are square brackets available? Or
> angled brackets <> ?

As this seems to be something that would apply only to host lists (not
to domain lists or address lists), there is no doubt some suitable
syntax we could use. I don't like curlies, because of confusing with
expansion strings. Square brackets might be OK. Or we could go for
suffixes, as in other Exim configurations. The above then becomes

 host_accept_relay = localhost : */auth/tls : \
           192.168.42.0/24/auth : ! *

Slightly messy when netmasks are also used, but unambiguous.