Re: [Exim] checking local sender is valid local user

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nick O'Brien
Para: sys044
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] checking local sender is valid local user

On Mon, 9 Oct 2000 sys044@??? wrote:

> # EXIM filter
> if first_delivery then
> if $sender_address_domain contains "abdn.ac.uk"
>    and "${lookup{$sender_address_domain} lsearch{/etc/exim/local-domains}\
>         {yes}{no}}" is "no"
>    and "${lookup{$sender_address_local_part} dbm{/etc/exim/aliases} \
>         {yes}{no}}" is "no"
>    then fail
> endif

As already mentioned by others you need to look at sender_verify, but I'm
wondering if you have a similar setup to what we have at our site.

All our mail passes a number of mail relay machines, with email only
being sent to the central mail server if it is destined for a local
recipient. Obviously we want to have the mail relays check for the above
type of problem. We have a router with verify_only and self=local
set. Mail from local senders or to local recipients are passed through the
directors (verify_only set on them, no_more on the last director) to do
some various checks to see if the local sender/recipient is valid.

    Rgds.,

        Nick.

"Animal? No worse - human!", Manny - "Runaway Train"
Nick O'Brien                        Phone: +44 118 931 8432
Computer Officer                    Email: N.G.J.OBrien@???
Reading University, UK              Web: http://www.rdg.ac.uk/~vis98ngo/