Re: [Exim] pass filter variable to router condition - was (n…

Author: Andrew D
To: E.A.Joseph, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] pass filter variable to router condition - was (no subject)
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2000 7:46 PM
Subject: [Exim] (no subject)

> Are there any exim variables (or user defined variables) which can be set

in
> a filer file- and then be expanded/tested in a conditional statement of a
> router. Basically I'm trying to pass a variable from a filter file to the
> configure file- Is this feasible ?

There is nothing to stop u from saving stuff to a file and having your
condition examine the file.
ie saving the message id to a file (use logging options) and the condition
matches it :)
HTH
cya
Andrew

--
Once ... In the middles of the Simpson Desert, I lost my corkscrew,
and we were forced to live on nothing but food and water for days.