[Exim] Potential site addition to the Generic Windows Execut…

Autor: Jethro R Binks
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] Potential site addition to the Generic Windows Executable Content filter
Just thought I'd mention that after investigating a user with a virus-like
problem, I found they were infected with:

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w95.mtx.html

I've now added files with extensions .pif to the generic filter, and it
has blocked a fair number of them in a day. Might be worth considering
adding it for your own site.

This appears to be a particularly nasty one to get rid of.

Jethro.

Jethro R Binks                                   Computing Officer, IT Services
Webmaster, Cachemaster, Listmaster;      University Of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
                                                      jethro.binks@???