Re: [Exim] Washington mbx again

Author: Dave C.
To: Peter Galbavy
CC: Tom Samplonius, Malcolm Beattie, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Washington mbx again
What would be _REALLY_ nice, would be an 'Exim' IMAP/POP daemon, or at
least one with a style similar to exim, as far as flexibility,
configurability and reliability. So far everything else I've seen is
either far too simple - either you get no configuration at all - just
/etc/passwd and /var/spool/mail in mbox format, or more complex than
the space shuttle and severely lacking in any useful documentation.
Something that used a single, textual config file ala exim, with clear
and straightforward documentation.

It sounds like you are heading in this direction.

While I'm not a coder (well, at least not C - I write in bash ;), I
would definately be willing to be a tester..

[..]