Re: RE:[Exim] Virtual mail is being delivered locally

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Andrew D
Para: Justyn's Lists, exim-users
Assunto: Re: RE:[Exim] Virtual mail is being delivered locally
If people don't mind, I'll just fix my spelling mistakes ;))

> localdomains = local.domain:hotmail.com:other.domain

local_domains = local.domain:hotmail.com:other.domain

> in my alias file for hotmail.com
>
> user1:hmuser1@???
> user2:hmuser2@???
> *:hmelse@localdomain

*:hmelse@???

The star one, in case u are wander is an everyone else.
Also forgot to mention, when u take your.domain out of your virtual domains
file, make sure u switch them so that local_delivery is last otherwise if
the local_part is a user on the box it will be delivered to the local user
rather than the virtual domain user.

ahh, I feel much better now :)

cya
Andrew

--
It's always easier to just fall than to try to climb.