Re: [Exim] Command line option for Subject?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: George Schlossnagle
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Mike
Kopio: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [Exim] Command line option for Subject?
There is no command line flag to specify subject. I think you're
confusing exim with a mua. My recomendation would be

1) use a cli mua, like mailx or mail

or

2) Format all the headers in the body of the message. Headers are
separated from the message body by a blank line.

George