[Exim] New TLS testing version

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] New TLS testing version
I've fixed a couple of problems that came up in the TLS testing (data
byte x'ff' causing trouble, and lack of timeouts on the TLS negoation
process), so I've put a new snapshot in

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/exim-snapshot.tar.gz

Testers, please note that I have also changed the default setting of
tls_advertise_hosts from "*" to "", so you must set it on a server if
you want it to advertise TLS.

This release is 3.164. Other things have been going on too, so the bug
fixes are not the only changes. I have, for example, added support for
the new A6 DNS records. As usual, consult doc/ChangeLog and doc/Newstuff
for details.