Re: [Exim] Why not pernitted to send mail ?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: I.Snopko
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Why not pernitted to send mail ?
isnopko@??? said:
> A remote mail server do not want to accept mail from our server. Could
> you please give me hint what can be a problem ?

This is not an exim issue. The remote mail server (not running exim)
doesn't want to talk to you - thats its right.

The "may be forged" is probably related to your DNS looking rather
broken.

Other than that your SMTP traces make no sense - how can you get a 550
response to a QUIT, and you are only checking that you can say HELO,
not whether it accepts mail from you.

    Nigel.
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]