[Exim] Re:

Author: Peter Viertel
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Re:
The old netscape messaging server, now renamed as iPlanet messaging server
is an MTA with a webmail frontend and LDAP/IMAP/POP3 all integrated.
it's a 100Mb download, and costs $$$'s but it's easy enough to get started,
and free to evaluate.

http://www.iplanet.com/products/infrastructure/messaging/n_mess/