Re: [Exim] Broken MX?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Jawaid.Bazyar
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: Jawaid.Bazyar, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Broken MX?
Hi Philip,

Thanks for the info - I did download 3.14 and see that, but the docs
didn't explain where it needed to go! Through trial and error I found it
was a global config option.

Jawaid

--
 Jawaid Bazyar                 |   Affordable WWW & Internet Solutions
 foreThought.net               |   for Small Business