Re: [Exim] Convincing Netscape to SMTP AUTH LOGIN

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Toshio Kumagai
Para: Christi Alice Scarborough
CC: Philip Hazel, Exim Mailing List, Toshio_Kumagai
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Convincing Netscape to SMTP AUTH LOGIN
Christi,

    Netscape Communicator 4.7 on Windows and 4.72 on Solaris
    support AUTH over TLS(SSL).

    But seems something strange.
    $2 on server_condition in plaintext driver is replaced to
    top domain name, not user name.
    Dialogue box displays correct user name.

    Is it a bug on 4.7/4.72 ?
    Or a mis-configuration on client ???

###

--