RE: [Exim] System filter freezing, reason not in freeze info…

Author: Justin Keene
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] System filter freezing, reason not in freeze inform mail
Phillip, have you had a chance to look into this problem yet?

I've just spent the last hour trying to work out why I was getting
an 'unknown error' instead of the freeze message.

Luckily I never delete email, and found Peter's original question.

Thanks,

Justin Keene
Technical Support Consultant
Callscan Australia