[Exim] Help with writing a condition statement.

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jacques Marneweck
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] Help with writing a condition statement.
Hi all,

I'm struggling to get a condition to work where by one checks that mail to
a virtual domain does not contain a -outgoing and then check if the sender
is majordom and then checking if it's come from a local delivery or if it
does not match go and allow the message to be sent to valid alias in that
virtual host domain.

I would appreciate any help I can get in getting some form of condition
that does this. I've tried modifiying the one from www.netmaster.ca to do
what I'm looking for without much success.

All the aliases for a virtual domain are stored in the same file (
/usr/local/etc/exim/domains/$domain) as I don't want to seperate config's
for virtual hosts at the moment since I run various majordomo's for
various domains that has mailing lists with the same name ($local_part).

Regards
Jacques