Re: [Exim] Gotta love exim

Author: Dave C.
To: Jason Robertson
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Gotta love exim

Insecure mail relays are identifiable, send to their postmaster and
then report to MAPS if they dont fix it.

Mailservers at a fixed IP that are originating SPAM are also
identifiable.

The case I am talking about is when a spammer on a dynamic IP (possibly
from a national ISP's modem banks) connects directly to your server to
either send junk to your users, or to try and use YOU as a relay.

You arent going to get anywhere billing the national ISP, and they
arent going to tell you anythink about the spammer, so who are you
going to send your bill to?