Re: [Exim] TLS/SSL support in Exim: Testers needed

Author: Toshio Kumagai
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] TLS/SSL support in Exim: Testers needed
Philip,

    This problem went out with 3.163.

[ginger]# telnet localhost smtp
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 ginger ESMTP Exim 3.163 #1 Tue, 26 Sep 2000 01:10:18 +0900
ehlo ginger.kumasan.org
250-ginger Hello postman at localhost [127.0.0.1]
250-SIZE
250-PIPELINING
250-STARTTLS
250 HELP
quit
221 ginger closing connection
Connection closed by foreign host.
[ginger]#

    But Netscape communicator 4.7(ja) on Windows says that
    Communicator cannot connect to server due to incompatible
    cipher algorythm.
    Any help for me ?

  P.S.
    My SSL is still 0.9.5a.