Re: [Exim] TLS/SSL support in Exim: Testers needed

Author: Peter Radcliffe
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] TLS/SSL support in Exim: Testers needed
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> probably said:
> Anywhere near Cambridge?

I usually end up in Cambridge for a while when I'm here, since I used
to live here. We're staying with friends in Chesterton until
Wednesday.

> It works for me on Solaris 8, so it must be some odd kind of problem.

I RTFM a little more, I still need to set up the server certificate
and point a "client" copy of exim at it over SMTP and watch to see if
TLS works.

I was wondering if people knew of other SMTP implmentations that did
TLS to test some interoperability ? I wonder if anyone I know has set
up sendmail TLS ...

P.

--
pir                  pir@???                    pir@???