Re: [Exim] exim to work without restriction to class C IP ra…

Author: Roger Burton West
To: Slava Voronin, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] exim to work without restriction to class C IP range
On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 11:34:47PM -0700, Slava Voronin wrote:
>Hi,
>I installed exim using debian package.
>I need to configure exim.conf to allow
>to send emails using outgoing smtp,
>but just for our subnet Class C. Nobody
>else is supposed to be able to send through
>mydomain.com. I have tried a few
>options but no success.
>Anybody can help me with the needed
>directives to restrict everybody, but
>my network C Class?

This is handled by the eximconfig script supplied with Debian. At
one point during the configuration, you were asked:

"Are there any networks of local machines you want to relay mail for?"

This is the point at which you enter the address of the network of
local machines for which you want to relay mail.

Roger