Re: [Exim] Sending to multiple email accounts

Author: George Schlossnagle
To: Allan Rafuse
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [Exim] Sending to multiple email accounts
just have multipe expansions for the alias, one row per.

my query is

query = select expansion from aliases where local_part='${local_part}'
&& domain='${domain}'

then in my table I just have one row per expansion per local_part@domain
(the mailing list):

insert into aliases (expansion,local_part,domain)
values('bob@???','mylist','mydomain');
insert into aliases (expansion,local_part,domain)
values('sue@???','mylist','mydomain');
insert into aliases (expansion,local_part,domain)
values('joe@???','mylist','mydomain');