Re: [Exim] System filter

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Dave C.
Para: Sean Bushby
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] System filter
It sounds like you want a per-user filter. This is accomplished by
using the forwardfile driver, and adding filter=yes in its stanza.

You dont have to override the driver for .forward with this, you can
create a new director that uses something like '.filter' as its
filename, and then place different versions of that file in their home
dir. This will only affect mail that is being sent to that user..

I'm not sure how you would catch mail being sent.. possible with a
transport filter (completely differnt concept that the 'filter'
language)