Re: [Exim] kudo's to exim & Philip Hazel

Author: Yann Golanski
To: Christian Balzer
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] kudo's to exim & Philip Hazel
On Thu, Sep 21, 2000 at 05:29:03PM +0900, Christian Balzer wrote:
> >What can a person / organization DO to raise exim to the attention level
> >it deserves?
> Deploy it in any scale/shape/form. I did so for years and am just
> finishing another 30K+ user installation. Nothing speaks for it like
> a lot of satisfied customers.

It is deployed in the largest UK ISP... namly Energis Squared (formly
The Planet Online). For the little story, we provide freeserve with all
things technical.

So exim runs the largest email system in the UK. 3.5 million users gets
their mail thanks to it... and all Phil got for it is a terrible Tshirt
and lunch ;>

--
        Please use PGP when replying to this message
Dr Yann Golanski                            Internet Systems Developer