Re: [Exim] encrypted mailing list?

Autor: Yann Golanski
A: Paul Tod Rieger
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] encrypted mailing list?
On Wed, Sep 20, 2000 at 11:35:26PM -0400, Paul Tod Rieger wrote:
> I'd like to start a PGP/GPG-encrypted mailing list. Anyone know of such a
> mailing list which could serve as a model -- and source of manager
> software/scripts?

Not quiet what you asked for, but very similar in designe is the
Sibboleth mailing list available at www.interhack.net/people/cmurtin

I have looked at it greatly and it is very good indeed. However, I
cann't use it as it is far too complicated to educate all your users in
its use. It requires a bit of work (cgi anyone?) to make it more ``user
freindly'' but once that's done it'll be great!

--
        Please use PGP when replying to this message
Dr Yann Golanski                            Internet Systems Developer