Re: [Exim] malformed address confusion

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Don Hayward
Para: Dave C.
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] malformed address confusion
Unfortunately, this description of the situation is inaccurate. Until a
few days ago, we were using smail as our MTA and mail to this address was
being delivered without problem, therefore, this is a deliverable address,
in spite of the obvious violations of standard.

My current task is to figure out a way to restore this facility to my
user.