Re: [Exim] majordomo and -oee

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Corin Hartland-Swann
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] majordomo and -oee
On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Corin Hartland-Swann wrote:

> exim seems to accept it without complaining, but I couldn't find any
> mention of it in the manpage. Is it OK to leave this in, or should I be
> using a different optio?

Manpage? I don't maintain any information in manpage format. If you have
an Exim manpage, somebody else made it, and it is likely to be
out-of-date.

From the Exim spec.txt file:

-oee   If an error is detected while a non-SMTP message is being received (for
       example, a malformed address), the error is reported to the sender in a
       mail message. Provided the message is successfully sent, Exim exits
       with a return code of zero. If not, the return code is 2 if the error
       was that the message had no recipients, and 1 otherwise. This option is
       the default if Exim is called as rmail.